Saturday, December 20, 2008

I may be dumb but I can write

OK so I don't stack intel, but I did power level inscription today to 400.

Why would I drop 1800g on herbs and training to do that. Defense Cap, and some extra DPS when not tanking.
Look at that, 52 dodge and 15 defense for my shoulders. Doesn't get much better than that. Actually it does. I have a second set of shoulders I wear for DPS. Those bad boys get the inscription of the axe for an extra 104 AP and 15 crit rating. Of course I gave up a maxed skinning for this so that's a net -10 crit rating in DPS but I'll still take the AP bonus on top of the tanking goodness.

The only thing I don't like about inscription is the product you make isn't really a consumable the way Alchemy is. Needless to say I won't be getting rich off this profession. But then again, if money was the point I would have stayed with two gathering jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment