Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another nerf, but shouldn't be too bad for PVE

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/01/11/dispel-resistance-mechanics-changing-in-3-0-8/

Virulence provides additional resistances for ebon plague. Off the top of my head I can't think of any PVE fight where this might be an issue.

Given all the changes I would not be surprised to see 3.08 delayed another week or two. Now that Blizz has access to decent amounts of real data of PVE and PvP play at the new end game they are able to put more research into balancing everyone.

This does not mean I like taking the nerf bat upside the head, then again its all part of the game and how we adapt will impact our own sense of fun.

Players who are truly interested in learning and playing the class will still find plenty of ways to have fun.

I know I still learn stuff about our class daily and 3.08 will force us all to adapt.

I'll close this by guaranteeing, that no matter what happens I am committed to my DK throughout Wrath and committed to seeing as much content as I can given my 2 nights a week to raid. And I will continue to post my thoughts on what works and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment