Monday, January 5, 2009

Rep Grind

I hit exalted with Wyrmrest last night. I grabbed a pair of Legplates of Bloody Reprisal for my DPS set. If you armory me right now they still aren't chanted yet. They will be though.

Now I have to decide which faction to wear a tabbard. I'm already revered with Argent Crusade for the tanking head enchant. But AC has jack squat at exalted for Death Knights.

Knights of the Ebon Blade have a nice pair of DPS boots at exalted and a good two-handed sword at revered. Neither of which are better than my Heroic Naxx boots or Heroic VH pole arm.

What about Kirin Tor? They have some sugar for me. Fireproven Guantlets. Epic Tanking gloves. They don't quite have the defense that my Daunting Handguards have so I'll have to play around with enchants and gems to maintain defense cap but I'll gain 27 str, 27 stam, and 33 dodge in exchange.

Who says DK's can't look badass in Pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment