Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sigils, Runes, and other 3.08 Impressions

So I've had my first look at 3.08 and discovered a couple things.



If you want the new raise ally spell, you have to go train it. 36g

If you want the new runeforge stoneskin Gargoyle, you have to train it. 36g

Fad of the month Deathtards deleting their toons. Priceless.

Needless to say you have to go train these. Though if you are defense capped, and don't have a bunch of defense gems and enchants, you may want to hold off on the rune.

With the new rune I can afford to lose 127 defense rating and maintain uncritable status. I only have 46 rating between gems and chants. But I lose 3.76% avoidance after I take out enough defense to get me back to the cap. With my gear, I will be worse off with this rune. Your mileage may vary.

If you are not defense capped, get this and plan on working towards achieving the cap without it.

The tanking sigil is 15 emblems which I would presume you get while dpsing. But the sigil I'm most happy about is Haunted Dreams. I had this and it would proc 173 haste on occasion.


Look at it now!!!!


Yeah Baby!! 173 Crit for 10 seconds. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


I'm really glad I dropped the emblems on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment