Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeding the Ghoul

I'm sure all you Unholies know that your perma ghoul can be buffed. If you didn't know that, you do now. It's always a good idea to have your ghoul out when the party/raid is getting their buffs on.

Regrettably Mages putting AI on them doesn't convince them they can jump off a ledge.

Ghouls benefit from DK auras, bloodlust, totems, horn of winter, pally buffs, warrior shouts, priest buffs, abom might, ferocious inspiration, and the list goes on.

You can feed them too. That's right, whip up a batch of Spiced Mammoth Treats and watch your Ghoul go wild.


He will hit harder and live longer, which all adds to your DPS. You may be able to find these on the AH and I would assume raiding hunters will be bidding up the price for them. You can make them with a chunk o' mammoth meat and 1 northern spice. The recipe requires cooking 400+



As you can see, Hammersmasher was happy to get a treat. Now I just need to go find some mobs for him to work off all those extra calories on.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! My hunter is my cook and I already make a ton of those for the beasts in his stable, but now I'll throw some Grim's way, too.

    ReplyDelete