Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ask The Scourge Time

It's Tuesday and the servers are down.

It's Tuesday and I haven't had much to blog about in the past few days.

It's Tuesday and I haven't had an Ask the Scourge post in a couple weeks.

So if you have a DK question, I will provide a DK answer.

On unrelated notes.

I have a couple great DK features coming. Some of you have some fascinating stories. Keep 'em coming. If you want to be featured you can fill out my form and e-mail it to me.

I've also had just a couple people step up on the Scourge Event. About a month ago I proposed this idea and several of you said that would be cool. Very few of you have gone out and rolled an extra DK over on Nazjatar to make the event happen. As a reminder the sign up is on the right and can be found here.

Last for some entertainment, BRK has been doing Baby Hunter movies. If you haven't seen them go check them out. My hunter is level 70 and I've learned more about strafing than I ever knew before. I was just happy I knew how to trap. So for fun I went out and rolled a hunter for kicks and giggles and using BRK as a guide I leveled to 6.


Check that out, the first 6 levels and only 5.5% of my damage came from melee. Apparently BRK can teach an old dog new tricks.

As for patch 3.1 I'm calling for it to drop in two weeks on 4/6. (I have no basis for this opinion)

3 comments:

  1. Ok noob question, the DK only flying mount must be purchased along with the riding skill or does buying the mount grant the lowest level flying skill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon,

    Afraid not, the DK specific mount is a vanity mount that you only have to purchase once. You still need to get the flying skill but at least it upgrades it's speed when you get epi flight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, paying for a normal flying mount, and an epic flying mount is cheaper than buying the DK flying mount.

    Golden Gryphon: 100 gold
    Swift Red Gryphon: 200 gold
    Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade: 1,000 gold

    Save 700 gold getting faction mounts.

    ReplyDelete