Friday, March 6, 2009

Raid With Us: Guest Post

One of my Chaos Brewing (CB) guildies Nekron posted this up on our guild forums.

Enjoy.

"Raid with Us"
Nekron of Sen'Jin
Parody of "Come Sail Away" By Styxx
Horde Capitol Recordings

I'm zepping away, off to find the new Lich King
I've got to be Strong, strong to face the mobs that out level me,
In group, I'm the healer, don't die on me,
we'll search for the rare spawn, at every chance,
and we'll try, oh Thrall, we'll try, to kill 'em all!

I look to the group, scars of past attempts with one drake up,
Some geared, some not,
I think if I were DPS, this boss would be dead,
We move on to the next boss, so the raid lead says,
But somehow we messed up and wiped again,
But we'll re-group and try once more, to fight again

A gathering of Horde Del appeared before our group,
they cried this this Battle Cry, and here's what they yelled
They yelled 'Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!
Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!"

"Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!
Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!

I thought that they were newbies, but to our surprise,
They mounted up and charged in, headed for the boss,
Yelling, "Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!
Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!"

Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!
Come raid with us, come raid with us,
Wanna raid with CB!

I'm pleased to say I was not online during this Sarth Attempt :)

Thanks for the laugh Nek, and thanks to our coalition guild Horde Del Diablo who makes our 10 man raiding possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment